Greetings and happy Rocktober!
It’s my favorite time of year: October (or as I like to say, “Rocktober”). The beginning of fall and all the wonderfulness that comes with the “holiday season.”
Reasons why I love Rocktober:
- Season change!! Good bye heat!
- For those of us living in the ballet world, Nutcracker season. Joy.
- Candy Day! Get to dress how ever you want for a day and no one will judge you, AND free candy. It’s a win win.
- Fall Seasonal Ales/brews, Octoberfest, and beer festivals!
- The many wonderful holidays which follow Candy Day. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, New years family, baking, its the best time of the year.
- Parties and festivals! Everyone has to party and have fun in Rocktober!
- Vegetarian/Vegan awareness month. Yes, we have our own month.
- The kitties birthday !
The list goes on and on…
Despite the string of frustrating occurrences in my life lately, I’m not letting it get me down. Worry and negativity are worthless emotions that only make bad situations worse! God has a plan so there is no point in freaking out, when he has it all under control. Something I must remind myself daily! I’m super excited for what’s coming up, fun family times are always close by this time of the year.
So, Happy Rocktober all, Make it a good one!